Friday, December 21, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Monday, December 17, 2012
Water pattern image
Water splash brush
Step 1Create a new document sized 1280px * 800px with black background. Load the Ground Texture stock image into Photoshop, and select a piece of the ground as shown below
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Part 1: Creating The Main TextTaking a canvas size of 1900 X 1200. Of course you could pick any size according to your preference, but make sure the resolution is decent enough.
Fill the background layer BLACK.
With the Text Tool type whatever you want the text to be. I chose “Leave, but don’t leave me”, from a Pink Floyd song. “But don’t leave me” is coming later. Right now we’ll work on “Leave”. The font I have used is Futura Heavy.
- Right-click on the text layer, go to Blending Options to create Layer styles.
- On the Layer style box, go to Gradient Overlay, tick it.
- On the Gradient Overlay, we open the Gradient editor and make the New Custom Gradient as above. I have chosen shades of black, white and grey so that we can easily modify the colors later.
Friday, December 14, 2012
- Blanched Paper Textures from WeGraphics
- Dancer from Shutterstock
- light_effects_custombrushes (ZIP, 26.1 MB)